Happy New Moon and Solar Eclipse Day! No wonder the energy this week was slowing being drained from me. Naps upon naps, coffee after coffee, restless sleeping. How did I make it?
This month has been a seesaw of energetic cycles, hyperfixations, new ideas, and gay pirates. Truly some multiple timelines smooshed into one month vibes. Which makes my mildly anxious about May?
But let’s get on with this wrap up post!
- Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree – 4.5 stars
- Verity by Colleen Hoover – 5 stars
- A Deal with the Elf King (Married to Magic #1) by Elise Kova – 4.5 stars
- A Writer’s Guide to Persistence by Jordan E. Rosenfeld – 4 stars
- Hell Followed with Us by Andrew Joseph White – 5 stars
- Little Slice of Hell (Creature Café #1) by Clio Evans – 3.75 stars
- Not So Innocent (The Real Thing #2) by Emma Lyon – 4 stars
- Not so Perfect (The Real Things #4) by Emma Lyon – 4 stars
- Little Sip of Sin (Creature Café #2) by Clio Evans – 3 stars
- A History of Wild Places by Shea Ernshaw – 5 stars
- Little Lick of Lust (Creature Café #3) by Clio Evans – 4 stars
- Little Shock of Hate (Creature Café #4) by Clio Evans – 4.25 stars
- Little Piece of Sass (Creature Café #5) by Clio Evans – 4.5 stars
- Little Song of Pain (Creature Café #6) by Clio Evans – 4.5 stars
- Little Taste of Need (Creature Café #7) by Clio Evans – 4.5 stars
- February & March Wrap Up
- Book Review: The World Cannot Give
- In A Brown Study – 04
- (Mostly) Unedited, Unfiltered: What is this Blog Exactly?
- In A Brown Study – 05
- Book Review: Hell Followed with Us
- (Mostly) Unedited, Unfiltered: Writing Brief Moments
- In A Brown Study – 06
- April Reads: Mini Reviews
Currently Thinking About
How tired I am lately.
Flavored coffee, especially Vanilla Crème Brulee.
Being a romantic.
Spooky spring, dark florals, and lip balm.
Make-up and binders.
I launched my Substack newsletter: In A Brown Study. Feel free to subscribe for weekly letters. No paywall. ❤
How did your April go? What did you create or share or start or finish? Let me know, dear hearts.