1. This past month, I bought five Harry Potter shirts, one Harry Potter sweater, a Slytherin phone case, and a Slytherin coffee mug because my fandom brings me joy. (As always, fuck Rowling and her transphobic shit.)
2. Looking at my to-do list for this week: 20 out of 42 done.
3. My last therapy session actually went great. And I’m not mad about it. I’m worried though, that I will hold myself to that session and compare all following sessions to it. And that’s not fair, because I know how mental health works and how my cycles work.
4. Day two and I’m still working on this post.
5. Day three and I’m still working on this post.
6. Just when I think I finally have a routine down, I get bored and stop. I read that that is a common ADHD thing. It’s a cycle: routine until you can’t, be spontaneous until you can’t. The cycle repeats. It’s mildly exhausting though.
7. I’ve been thinking a lot of what it means for me to be neurodivergent. I currently live in a house with multiple ND folks, and it’s such a relief to be understood. Our patterns might not be the exact same, but it’s so nice to be able to talk about our habits and ways of thinking.
8. Trying to figure out how to use Twitter again. I miss it and it’s also so different from the place I left it a few years ago. I was on there for the bookish community as a book blogger. It’s currently where I go for news and social commentaries. I’m trying to be more intentional with how I use social media. And it’s hard as fuck. Because again, cycles, routine. That goes for everything in my life.
9. I’m not too thrilled with this ten things post. But I really want to have something to post because I miss writing and miss sharing things.
10. I need to go upstairs and get my second cup of coffee. And make a note about pumpkin spice creamer.