1. Sleep doesn’t come easily, it doesn’t stay, and it is beginning to get immensely frustrating again. Maybe I need to adjust my sleep schedule again.
2. Numerous tabs open, literally and metaphorically speaking. But not a single thing done.
3. Reading a full book in one day makes me feel like myself again.
4. “Your bank account is below $100.”
6. All the stores have their Halloween and fall decor out finally, or as I like to call it my “aesthetic.”
7. Living in wild contradictions. Trying to tell myself it’s human, but also wondering if it’s something more complicated.
8. Checklist for getting a car ready before a road trip and realizing it will cost more to do all of this than the actual road trip itself.
9. Michigan, Colorado, and Oregon. 2 of 3 still pending.
10. Am I really going to be 29 this year?